Dorota has over 10 years of experience in financial management and strategies of capital investments through multi-state property acquisitions and dispositions, as well as financial aspects of management firms. She has been extensively involved in accounting and cash flow management of multiple commercial projects and portfolios, including annual budgets preparation, forecasting, operating expenses reconciliation, cash flow management and financial reporting. During the process of obtaining her CPA accreditation, Dorota has been involved in tax planning and tax return preparation for various entities.
- Massey, Ward & Company (CPA Firm)
- Ranch Capital, LLC (Investment Company)
- Robert J. Harman, Inc. (Property Management/Investments Company)
- eRealty Companies, Inc. (Brokerage and Commercial Investments Company)
- Sentre Partners, Inc. (Development Company)
Knowledgeable in all areas of an organizations’ financial management and reporting aspects, with emphasis on commercial/investment property management. Management knowledge includes prospective investments analysis, financial statements, budgeting, reforecast, variance analysis, cash management, year-end processing, 1099’s, amortization/depreciation schedules, and audit and tax preparation.
Associations & Accreditations
- California Board of Accountancy, San Diego, CA
- CPA, California
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Economics, Poznan, Poland, emphasis in Management and Marketing, Specializing in Corporate Financial Strategies and Capital Investments