Investor Relations & Government Liaison
1775 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96815
Eric acts as leader for McKinney Advisory Group in all Hawaiian projects and community relations. For over 25 years, Eric Hamaguchi has been managing and designing value-add real estate. Eric has extensive experience in hospitality, retail, and commercial renovation projects and investments. Eric represents McKinney Advisory in Hawaii on all hospitality and asset management projects. Currently Eric is overseeing project management at the Modern Honolulu and Morimotos restaurant in Oahu.
Globally, Eric has been recognized as an instrumental leader in completing and processing projects that have a fair-market value in excess of $800 Million. In his spare time Eric is known around the island for all the volunteering and charitable contributions he provides, he embodies the Hawaiian spirit of hospitality and graciousness.
Eric’s has been active in the field of development in the State of Hawaii and is associated with most major hotels throughout the Islands. His intellect, leadership, and project management skills represent millions of dollars in savings of owner assets. Eric has also traveled extensively throughout the United States and all Southeast Asian countries soliciting resources and assisting businesses to invest in Hawaii’s economy.
Eric’s expertise ranges from project engineer, project manager and Director of Operations in renovation and construction projects. He works closely with management teams to ensure every project performs smoothly and has all the available resources needed.
Eric has an intuitive understanding of the Hawaiian culture and business acumen creating a value add benefit of serving the community on behalf of many private and public sectors.
Select Client Representations
The Modern Honolulu, Morimoto’s Restaurant, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, Marriott, Four Seasons, McDonald Corporation, and Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific
Professional Development Organizations
- Board of Directors – Waikiki Building Improvement District
- Board of Advisors for The Modern Honolulu and Morimoto’s restaurant
- Advisory Board Member / Correctional Institution (Governor Lingle’s Appointment) – State of Hawaii
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- Saint Clements Parish & School—Board of Directors
- Kalanianaole Athletic Association—Head Basketball coach
- American Youth Soccer Association—Head Soccer Coach
- Kaimuki Little League — Head and Assistant Baseball Coach
- Y-808 (Business Leaders Investing in Hawaii’s Youth) – Founding Member
- Waikiki Community Center—Advisory Board Member
Volunteering, Running, Family, Community Development
B.A. Business, University of Hawaii
Investment Opportunities, New Business Opportunities, Philanthropic Partnerships for The Modern Honolulu