Holden is primarily responsible for institutional-grade hotel and resort property transactions throughout North America. During the course of his 28-year career, Mr. Lim has completed over $4.0 billion in real estate transactions, representing a variety of structures that include dispositions, debt financings, and equity recapitalizations.
Prior to joining McKinney Advisory & Capital Group, he was President of Hospitality Link International, a real estate consulting and advisory firm specializing in the hospitality sector. Some of the deals with which Mr. Lim was intimately involved include the sale of the Westin St. Francis, Ritz-Carlton Highlands Lake Tahoe, Huntington Hotel San Francisco, JW Marriott San Francisco, San Diego Hilton Gaslamp Quarter and Residence Inn Coconut Grove, the financing of the Ilikai Hotel (currently The Modern Honolulu Hotel), Montage Beverly Hills Hotel, Spa & Residences, AMANGANI, Beverly Hilton and Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, and the joint-venture equity raise and financing of the OHANA Waikiki Beachcomber. Holden has also worked in hotel operations and hotel appraisals and consulting, including a variety of management positions at the Westin St. Francis and later as a consultant with HVS International in San Francisco.
Holden is conversational in Mandarin. Additionally, Holden is culturally adaptable, having lived in England, Teheran, Singapore, United States, and traveled extensively worldwide.
Focus on uncovering value enhancement opportunities in the development, acquisition, asset management, and disposition of real estate.
Professional services include feasibility analyses, acquisition due diligence, management and franchise company selection, operational reviews, and comparative financial analyses.
Brokerage services include acquisition and disposition, debt financing, and equity raise for real estate transactions, with a specialty in the hospitality sector.
Hospitality Sales Transactions
- Hilton Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA—282 Rooms
- Hotel Renew, Waikiki, HI—72 Rooms
- Westin St. Francis, San Francisco, CA—1,192 Rooms
- Staybridge Suites Savannah, Savannah, GA—104 Rooms
- Embassy Suites Anaheim, Orange, CA—115 Rooms
- Residence Inn, Coconut Grove, FL—140 Rooms
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL—333 Rooms
- Huntington Hotel, San Francisco, CA—140 Rooms
- Ritz-Carlton Highlands, Truckee, CA—193 Rooms
Hospitality Fiancing Transactions
- JW Marriot Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Summerlin, LV—541 Rooms
- The Modern Honolulu, Honolulu, HI—360 Rooms
- Hilton Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Mexico—375 Rooms
- Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia, PA—230 Rooms
- Holiday Inn Express Downtown, Fort Worth, TX—132 Rooms
- Amangani Resort, Jackson Hole, WY—40 Rooms
MBA, Finance, Golden Gate University
BBA, Travel Industry Management (Hotel & Restaurant Management), University of Hawaii at Manoa