J. Patrick McKee
J. Patrick McKee, Vice President of New Business Development, joins McKinney with more than 30 years of experience in real estate, architectural/engineering and construction management industries. Acting as a Quality Control manager on many of the firm’s strategic accounts, Patrick is able to bring a best-practices approach to engagements across different industries, portfolio types and management challenges.
In the past, Patrick has served on the Governors’ teams for economic development in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Oklahoma, and helped author the Oklahoma Business Incentives and Tax Information Guide for Economic Development.
Patrick has been a speaker at IAMC Forums, IDRC National Congresses and its Pac Rim Congress. In addition, he has addressed the National AIA Conference and Yale University. He was a finalist for the Volunteer of the Year for the State of Maryland and a published author in Site Selection magazine. In 2011, Patrick received the Michael P. Hickey Award honouring service providers who exemplify the spirit of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC).
Select Client Representations
Abbott Laboratories, American Airlines, BASF Corporation, Bell Atlantic, Campbell Soup Company, Catalent, Conoco Phillips Company, Coors Brewing Company, Dell, Donaldson Company, FBI, General Electric, GlaxoSmithKline, GTE, Hallmark Cards, Holcim (U.S.), Honeywell, John Hopkins, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly Clark Corp., Lockheed Martin, Nestlé Waters NA, Philips Electronics, Sprint Nextel Corporation, Texas Instruments, Trinity Instruments, Unisys Corporation
Professional Development Organizations
- Industrial Asset Management Council– Founding Board Member
- International Facility Management Association– Board Trustee of the IFMA Foundation
- IAMC—Fellow Designation, Co-Chair of Education & Research, Chairman’s Advisor, and member of Programs Committee
- MCS Group National CoreNet— Member
- Society of American Military Engineers—Member
- Greater Phoenix Economic Council—Economic Task Force
- CoreNet Desert Mountain Chapter for the States of Arizona, New Mexico and Southern Nevada—Past President
- Scottsdale Chamber—Past Board Member
- Site Selection Magazine—Past National Advisory Board Member
Golf, fishing, and family
BA, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK Honorary PhD from University of Nebraska Wharton Executive School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA