Jamie Lee Keller
Executive Vice President, Corporate Services
Jamie Keller compliments McKinney Advisory with over 14 years of commercial real estate experience. Jamie is responsible for client relationship cultivation and works closely with McKinney Advisory’s corporate clients to ensure their needs are met. In addition, Jamie assists all internal team members in lease administration needs. Jamie’s greatest strengths lie in asset management, property management and lease administration.
From 2000 to present, Jamie has been responsible for assisting clients with site identification, market studies, site negotiations, lease document preparation, preliminary lease language review, client and broker relations, and lease administration including addressing our client’s property management concerns. Jamie brings experience to McKinney Advisory Group in commercial brokerage, customer relations, accounting, sales, site research, property inspections and management of support staff.
Tenant Rep (Full Service), Tenant Portfolio Administration & Lease Administration
Select Client Representations
Molina Healthcare, Inc., Alberto Culver, The Comex Group, Union Supply Company, CP&H, Vista Community Clinic, ASICS, Ernest Packaging Solutions, Union Pacific Railroad
Select Value-Add Transactions
- 188,000 SF Office Lease transaction in Long Beach, CA ($29 Million total consideration)
- 626,000 SF Sale-Leaseback transaction in Long Beach, CA and Columbus, OH ($158,626,000 transaction))
- 200,000 SF Industrial Warehouse lease transaction in Rancho Dominguez, CA ($3.4 Million total consideration)
- 200,000 SF Industrial Warehouse lease transaction in Visalia, CA ($4.3 Million total consideration)
- 150,000 SF Industrial Warehouse lease transaction in Columbus, OH ($4.5 Million total consideration)
- 61,000 SF Office lease in Columbus, OH ($5 Million total consideration)
Nationally, Jamie has been involved in major transactions in California, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Louisiana, Maine, Virginia, Washington D.C., New Jersey, and Florida.
Professional Development Organizations
- IFMA — member
- BOMA — member
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- Volunteer, Sweetwater Valley Little League
- Volunteer, Bonita Valley Community Church
SFP (Sustainable Facilities Professional) Designation
- Continuing Education through IFMA, San Diego
Sponsorship Opportunities, New Business Opportunities, Philanthropic Partnerships , Recruiting