Associate, Corporate Real Estate
Kara Pedersen comes to McKinney Advisory with over 15 years of real estate experience, including property valuation, commercial marketing, and residential lending. Kara’s experience and expertise include managing a portfolio of bank-owned properties as an REO Asset Manager for her previous employer.
Kara works closely with several corporate advisors, supporting the team in the areas of market research, business development, marketing, lease administration and property management. Kara is a critical part in serving our clients with multiple locations as she tracks critical lease dates, performs market analysis, and prepares tour packages with a national scope. In addition, Kara draws on her vendor management experience to manage corporate client relationships.
Client Tour Packages, Market Research, Presentations, Transaction Important Dates, Financial Analysis, Industrial & Office Tenant Representation; Corporate Services
Professional Development Organizations
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce – Member
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- San Diego Food Bank – Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity – Volunteer
- Father Joe’s Villages – Volunteer
Cycling, Skiing, Watersports
- DRE Licensed Salesperson
- Continuing Education: Real Estate Principles, Practice, Appraisal, Advanced Excel
- Certification: Harvard Business Online Courses
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Market Research, Tenant Representation Needs