Lori McKinney has over 30 years of experience in understanding and maximizing finances in investments of real estate and portfolio management. Lori takes pride in providing clients with confidence in their real estate decisions by bringing best practices and a fiduciary approach.
Lori has assisted investors and owner-users in managing expenses, budgeting, and forecasts, as well as strategic remodel for maximum value add in real estate investments. She is thorough and careful with each asset working from the perspective of maximizing the asset for future disposition.
Lori brings her financial expertise to the asset management team. Her role includes financial forecasting & repositioning of assets. Lori carefully prepares tax documents for all investors and keeps important dates for clients.
Lori has responsibility for everything that approaches a balance sheet or profit and loss statement. Her understanding of finance and accounting provides a ready resource to all with informative reporting for the team.
Portfolio Administration, Accounting, Financial Planner, Tax Preparation, Property Management, Budget and Forecasting Modeling, Dynamic Team Building, Property Management of Industrial, Medical, and Retail Space. Total Current Square footage under management approx. 750,000
Professional Development Organizations
- San Diego Chamber of Commerce — Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management – Associate Member
- CFO Roundtable — Member
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- UCSD — Cuddler Program Volunteer
- All Kids Inc. — Supporter
- Kids Included Together – Supporter
- National Center for Fathering – Supporter
- San Diego Humane Society – Supporter & Volunteer
- St James Catholic Church – Parishioner & Supporter
- Assistance League of Long Beach — Past Board Member of Rickrackers
- SDBJ — Most Admired CFO — Finalist 2016
- Tax preparation — Certification
- Certified Financial Planner
- Alpha Kappa Psi — Academic Group
B.A. in Business Administration, Finance Emphasis,
University of Southern California, CA
Reading, Giving Back, Female Leadership, Cooking, Grandchildren
Asset Management, Property Management, and New Business Opportunities