Patricia (Patti) joins the McKinney Advisory Group team bringing years of experience in real estate transactions and in-house legal counsel in large law. Her extensive background includes representing commercial real estate developers, investors, and publically traded companies in the negotiation and documentation of complex transactions and other diverse legal and business matters.
Through her multi-faceted legal experience, Patti has gained strong practical business judgment. Patti’s ability to strategize with principals and key real estate professionals for optimal legal and business operations makes her a valued asset to the McKinney Advisory Group team. Patti utilizes her expertise working alongside the executive team at McKinney.
- All Legal Aspects of Real Estate Acquisitions and Leasing
- Project Operations (Landlord/Tenant, Leasing Income, Asset and Portfolio Management, Property Management, Risk Management)
- Negotiation and Mediation
- Legal/Business Strategy & Optimization
Professional Development Organizations
- California Bar Association—Member
- San Diego County Bar Association—Member
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce—Member
- Board of Behavioral Sciences—Mediator
- University of San Diego School of Law & Education—Former Adjunct Professor
- National Conflict Resolution Center—Former Mediator & Board Member
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- San Diego Center for Children—Board Member
- American Lung Association—Volunteer
- CATS—Cat AdopTion Service—Volunteer
University of Michigan, J.D.
University of Notre Dame, B.A. in Political Science
Travel, Community Service, Outdoor Activities, Family & Friends