Regan M. Trittler, Sr.
Executive Vice President
Regan Trittler’s 27 years real estate practice have given him significant experience in most areas of commercial and industrial real estate, including Portfolio Management and analysis, sale/leaseback, synthetic structures, tenant representation and site acquisition/disposition strategies. Regan has completed hundreds of projects including delivery of market rate and value analyses, lease/purchase studies and Portfolio analysis. Representing Fortune 500 companies both nationally and internationally, Regan has completed more than 550 office transactions and 350 industrial/distribution transactions in his career. Together, these total more than 25 million SF located in 30 states.
Prior to joining McKinney Advisory Group, Regan worked with other national and international real estate firms representing national tenants. His strong background in tenant representation and knowledge of the current market make him a valuable asset to the team providing decades of experience for McKinney’s clients.
Select Value-Add Transactions
- Isle of Capri Casino, 105,000 SF HQ Relocation
- Union Pacific Railroad. HQ Consolidation 150,000 SF
- Emery World Wide, Relocations/Renewals, 1,000,000 SF. 11% Savings
- USF Logistics, Acquisition/Relocation, 1,500,000 SF Office and Flex Space, 17% Savings
- Webster University, Portfolio Management, 750,000 SF, Reduced annual rental budget by 22%
- Upper Iowa University, Portfolio Management 625,000 SF
- Columbia College, Portfolio management 550,000 SF
- State of Missouri. Evaluated existing lease portfolio towards establishing a facility budget for 2004
- Metro Heart Group. Portfolio Management, Over 500,000
Professional Development Organizations
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
Causes and Nonprofit Involvement
- Rooftop Ministries
- The Journey Fellowship
- B.S., B.A. University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
– Member of the Men’s Basketball Team
- U.S. Military Academy, West Point, NY
New Business Opportunities, Corporate Portfolio Management, Cost Saving Strategies